– An extremely reliable and highly efficient small investment system for seamless hot water to seasonal consumers.
– The thermosiphon Eldom Green Line operates under pressure equal to that in the plumbing, thus providing unlimited installation options as it can operate even on elevation 0.
– Long life – the system stand and the water heater body are made of galvanized steel. In addition the water heater external shell is coated with layer of weatherproof paint. The water heater tank is glazed with heavy-duty enamel zirconium. For additional corrosion protection are installed two anode treads.
– The thermosiphon has minimum heat losses – the boiler is provided with thick and dense Freon-free polyurethane, while the solar collector has improved rock wool insulation. This is warranty for maximum system efficiency even in extreme weather conditions.
– Green – the thermosiphon operates according the natural convection of fluids principle, thus being energy passive. The electricity consumption may be necessary only during periods of cloudy days with insufficient sunlight.
– The system is compact and fully equipped. No additional costs for installation are required.
– Improved electrical part – a heater for wintertime is provided, thus avoiding drainage of the system, the heater is factory-built.
– The thermosiphon stand is designed for flat and horizontal surfaces. All elements may be mounted on it.
For horizontal roof
|Collector surface (m²)||
|Height x Width х Depth [mm]||
1620 x 1486 x 2140
|Nominal volume [l]||
There are no reviews yet.