– highly absorbing;
– ribbed aluminum absorber of a multilayer selective coating from a leading German supplier;
– selective coating laser welded to absorber;
– collecting and absorbing pipes made from copper;
– insulation made of stone mineral wool – 40 mm, to guarantee minimum heat losses, even in extreme conditions;
– hardened heat resistant prismatic glass of low iron content;
– unique steady construction – a frame from a single-component aluminum profile, anodized coated;
– gaskets from UV-protected and heat-resistant silicone;
– long period of operation.
|Gross surface area [m2]||
|Height x Width х Depth [mm]||
2000 x 1000 x 85
|Nominal volume [l]||
There are no reviews yet.